Poets and artists published in Spectrum Online Edition: Last Hour are invited to read in the patio of Rosebud Coffee on 2302 E. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena or at the Saturday Afternoon Poetry Zoom meeting on Saturday, August 20th between 3 and 5 pm PDT.
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thomas A Thomas
Jealous of the sun Will you forgive me, she asks. The sun was shining and I hiked-up my skirt and opened my knees.
-
Jealous of the sun Will you forgive me, she asks. The sun was shining and I hiked-up my skirt and opened my knees.
-
A Bible Belt Polonaise I met Richard Brand while we were both juniors at Midwest City High. He was playing a Chopin's Polonaise on a Ste...
-
Sanctuary’s Silent Song see the supermoon calling the red spider spinning Its web and dancing in the glistening moon light shining over its ...

No comments:
Post a Comment